What's included in the price of the bike tour?
Custom tours can be arranged to include as little or as much as you'd like.
Pre-designed tours with a set price include:
- Accommodations at first-rate hotels & lodges
- All meals at quality restaurants (from the time you arrive until the time you leave, with no pre-set menus)
- Personal attention on guided rides (our tours are limited to only 8 riders, and unless otherwise noted we have two guides on each trip, one on the bike and one in the van, so no cue sheets are needed)
- Full SAG support, unless otherwise noted, including bike maintenance, energy bars & sports drink
- Lots of pictures! We always provide digital photo albums after each trip.
The majority of the price of the multi-day tours goes towards covering the cost of the accommodations and the meals. (As our previous guests will attest, we don't skimp in either department!) The rest of the fee covers van costs and staff expenses, including the logistical planning and pre-tour scouting trips. (All hotels, restaurants and bike routes are personally tested prior to the tours to ensure quality and safety.)
If you do not intend to travel with your bike, bike rental and shipping options are available for an extra fee.
A private room for single occupancy is also available for an extra fee .
The flight to the destination airport, alcoholic beverages, and sales tax on the price of the tour are not included in the price.