- The ride is limited to the first 500 riders to register.
- $40 before Memorial Day (May 28, 2018)
- $50 from Memorial Day to Labor Day (September 3, 2018)
- $60 after Labor Day until registration closes at midnight on Sunday, October 7th
- These prices are what you pay. Period. No surprise third party service fees.
- Well-marked routes, plenty of rest stops, SAG support
- Parking at Oktoberfest
- Food and a couple of Beers
- Chattanooga Challenge t-shirt
- Chattanooga Challenge water bottle
- Discounts from our partners (Click here for Partner Perks!)
PACKET PICK-UP & RIDE START
- Packet pick-up is Friday October 12th from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday October 13th from 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- The ride starts at 7:30 a.m. Saturday October 13th
- The location of both the ride start/finish and packet pick-up is at Finley Stadium (1826 Reggie White Blvd)
- Click here for a map showing the ride start and packet pick-up
- Restrooms are available at Finley Stadium
- After the ride take a minute to unwind and catch your breath with a couple of beers and a meal at Finley Stadium (included in your registration price) before walking across the street to enjoy the festivities at Oktoberfest
- REI Chattanooga will have a Friends & Family Fun Zone at Finley Stadium for those folks waiting for cyclists to arrive (complete with cow bells and ice cream floats!)
- The A-Team Elite Athletic Massage will be at Finley Stadium offering pro-level post-ride massage for $1/minute
- Restrooms and showers are available at Finley Stadium
- Parking (free with your registration) is available in the parking lot directly south of Finley Stadium. Enter off of Chesnut Street. (Both Reggie White Blvd and 19th Street will be closed.)
- Click here for a map showing the ride start and the parking lot
- Click here for more information from our friends at Bike Flights on how to ship your bike to the Oktoberfest Chattanooga Challenge!
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. Sorry, but there's no same-day on-site registration.
Connect with us by phone, email and social media: