We loved last year's Chattanooga Challenge, but for 2019 we're taking the show on the road and upgrading the experience! Join us this October in beautiful Sequatchie Valley for the first annual CYCLE SEQUATCHIE!
* More route choices, including shorter distance options and a timed K.O.M. climbing challenge with prizes!
* 100% scenic low-traffic roads with no urban or industrial sections. (Zero train tracks!)
* Post-ride farm-to-table buffet provided by Sequatchie Cove Farm and friends, along with world-famous pies and desserts from the Cookie Jar Cafe!
* Beer from some of our favorite Chattanooga breweries and fresh-pressed cider from Wheeler's Orchard!
* An Outdoor Expo featuring local outdoor retailers, a variety of outdoor recreation groups & conservation organizations, plus goods from local farms.
* Plenty of activities for non-cycling spouses and families the morning of the ride (hiking, paddling, rock climbing, etc.) plus games, a bike rodeo and a bounce house for the kids at the finish line!
* A more reasonable start time. (No pre-dawn line-up!)